Social Worker (Project Leader)
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operated currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club : Early Mental Health Intervention Project for Women-in-need in Hong Kong
- To be responsible for the overall service planning, promotion, coordination, implementation, quality assurance and evaluation of the project;
- To provide supervision and support to team members on the delivery of mental health screening, public education as well as supportive empowerment and strength-based programmes;
- To render direct intervention, including mental health screening, casework, group work, and community public awareness programmes to women-in-need;
- To liaise and collaborate with internal and external parties for the operation of the project; and
- To prepare project related progress and financial reports.
- Bachelor degree or above in Social Work or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of experience in community-based mental health;
- Good project management and clinical supervision skills;
- Mature, dynamic and passionate to work;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in spoken and written English and Chinese; and
- Self-motivated, responsible, well-organized and able to work independently.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.