Part-time Social Work Supervisor
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operated currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
- To oversee the administration and management of the ASD services operated by the Association and monitor the services projects to ensure the provision of quality and effective services;
- To provide advices and guidance on service development in accordance with the policies and objectives of the Association;
- To provide guidance, supervision, consultation and support to the staff team of the ASD services;
- To liaise and collaborate with internal and external parties for the operation of the project; and
- To prepare project related progress and financial reports.
- University graduate in Social Work, preferably with Master degree;
- At least 5 years working experience in working with people with ASD and their carers, in which at least 3 years in supervisory role;
- Competent in managing demanding workload and consistent follow-through;
- Strong people management skills and able to lead and coach the staff team for quality service delivery;
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Genuine commitment to the objectives of the Association as well as recovery-oriented practice, betterment and social welfare services; and
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English, preferably with good command in Putonghua.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com
Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.