Clerical Officer II
MPS Point 3-15, $14,140 - $28,865
Entry Requirements :
- Attained Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects in HKDSEE or HKCEE, including Chinese Language and English Language / English Language (Syllabus B) in pre-2007 HKCEE, or equivalent;
- Strong in Excel and Word applications; and
- Has a minimum of two years' working experience.
Relevant experience in facility and property management, and procurement of services or works will be an advantage.
Major Duties :
To provide operational support to Facility Management Office.
- Arrange daily repair and maintenance of equipment and facilities;
- Assist in the preventive and corrective maintenance conducted by third parties;
- Arrange Users acceptance test; monitor the daily operation of Facility Management System; and
- Prepare and issue documents including Notices, Invitation to Quote, Quotation Register and Service Order; respond to user's requests and liaise with contractors on maintenance and orders.
Five-day week, 14 days' annual leave and medical / dental benefits. Successful candidate will be offered appointment at the entry point, MPS Point 3 ($14,140) per month and will be offered a two-year contract which is renewable, subject to satisfactory performance. An end-of-contract gratuity may be granted upon satisfactory completion of the contract with consistently high standard of performance and conduct. The amount of gratuity payable will be the sum which, when added to the Hospital's contribution to a Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) scheme as required by the MPF Schemes Ordinance (Cap. 485), equals to 10% of the total basic salary drawn during the contract period.
To Apply :
Applicants should send a letter, with the duly completed Application Form ( downloadable from the Hospital's website http://www.ppdh.org.hk ) to the Hospital Administration (HR), The Prince Philip Dental Hospital, 34 Hospital Road, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong by 22 August 2018. Applicants should mark clearly the Post "Post title" on the envelope and Application Form. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to sit for a computer test.
Enquiry : 2859 0332
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.