Website : http://www.hac.org.hk
Hans Andersen Club is a non-profit making organization which takes children and families as the servicing target. Please visit our website for details : http://hac.org.hk
- Responsible for preparation of full set of consolidated financial statements, including reviewing monthly financial statement and account analysis reports;
- Perform analysis of budgets and variances as well as forecast;
- Check documents submitted by various service units such as payment voucher with relevant supporting documents, income and expenditure statement, etc.;
- Compile expenditure reports and submit claim to government departments and charitable trusts to ensure they are in compliance with the required quality and standards;
- Liaise with government departments and charitable trusts on any matters arising from the reports;
- Payroll calculation and MPF contribution; and
- Assist in annual audit.
- HKCEE with 5 Subjects pass include Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics or Level 2 or equivalent or above in 5 subjects including Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics in the HKDSE;
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting with LCCI Higher level or ACCA or equivalent qualification;
- Solid experience in management accounting for 5 years or above;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, mature and work independently with minimum supervision;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and experience in Peachtree is preferred;
- Working experience in NGO will be an advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service :
Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. 5-day work week and fringe benefits include leave and training allowance.
Information and Application :
To apply, please send your application letter with your resume to our Executive Director by post. Address : 5/F, Chuk Yuen Estate Community Centre, 11 Chuk Yuen Road, Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon. The closing date is 10 September 2018. Applications will receive full consideration and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. For enquiries, please contact Ms Zuki Chan at 2338 8904 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hans Andersen Club Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to the principle of diversity. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.