Laboratory Technician II (Biology & Integrated Science Laboratory) (1 year contract)
Stewards Pooi Kei College is a vibrant Christian and English Medium of Instruction (EMI) DSS school with international perspective. We are dedicated to prepare tomorrow's leaders with character and intelligence through the provision of quality Christian education. We are now inviting applicants to share the vision with us.
Staff for 2018-2019
- Take charge of the operation and maintenance of the laboratories
- Assist teachers in performing experiments in class and activities
- Prepare materials and try out experiments
- Provide support to whole school activities when required
- At least 3 years work experience in Hong Kong secondary schools or universities
- With an approved Laboratory Technician Certificate or equivalent
- A valid and approved First Aid Certificate
- Pass in two advanced level science subjects in HKAL or equivalent
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with self-discipline
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Putonghua is preferable
Candidates who are supportive of the Christian ethos of the School are invited to apply.
Applications must be sent before 9 August 2018 to The Principal, Stewards Pooi Kei College, 56 Siu Lek Yuen Road, Shatin, N.T. or through Email to email@example.com . Please mark "Confidential" and the position being applied on the envelope. A remuneration package compatible with the terms in aided schools will be offered. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.