Primary Care Practice Pharmacist, Health In Action
To eliminate health inequity in societies
Health In Action was established in 2011 and is a registered non-governmental organization in Hong Kong. Our vision is to eliminate health inequity in societies and we firmly believe that health is a fundamental human right for all, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We are currently looking for a high-calibre personnel to join our team at our Kwai Hing Office.
Health In Action (HIA) is NGO with the vision to eliminate health inequity in societies. Our team comprises of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and we aspire to drive social change on health policies through cycles of service, research and advocacy.
- The primary role of the pharmacist is to be part of the allied health team of HIA to deploy primary and preventive care works for achieving health equity of vulnerable group.
- Take up research and advocacy works on health equity and scope related to pharmaceutical services in community arranged by organization.
- Caring, passionate, proactive and good communication skills preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work as member of HIA community health team composed of nurses, social worker, nutritionist, pharmacists, professional volunteers and community health ambassadors.
- To oversee daily operations of Health In Action Primary Care Pharmacy Unit from pharmacy operations to OTC patient counselling. Activities include outreach services and partnership.
- To evaluate, implement treatment plan and provide follow up services for HIA members / served clients.
- To promote concept of primary care pharmacy services in community and to seek for collaboration with other pharmacies in localities.
- Take up project based research related to pharmacy services.
- To achieve the goal of a) maintenance of health of working poor families in Kwai Tsing, b) prevention of deterioration of physical and mental state related to chronic strain and pain and c) timely management of episodic musculoskeletal problems.
Qualification Requirement :
- Degree holder in Pharmacy with certificate of Registration and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong.
- Post graduate qualification is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years or above relevant experience.
- Fluent English, Cantonese & preferably Mandarin.
Application Deadline : 2018/08/31
Please send your application with expected salary to Room A19, 14/F, Wing Cheung Industrial Building, 58-70 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong or email to email@example.com
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.