Registered Nurse, Health In Action
To eliminate health inequity in societies
Health In Action was established in 2011 and is a registered non-governmental organization in Hong Kong. Our vision is to eliminate health inequity in societies and we firmly believe that health is a fundamental human right for all, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We are currently looking for a high-calibre personnel to join our team at our Kwai Hing Office.
Health In Action (HIA) is NGO with the vision to eliminate health inequity in societies. Our team comprises of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and we aspire to drive social change on health policies through cycles of service, research and advocacy.
- The primary role of the registered nurse is to be part of the allied health team of HIA to deploy primary and preventive care works for achieving health equity of vulnerable group
- To promote primary healthcare and health equity in community
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work as member of HIA community health team composed of social worker, nutritionist, physiotherapist, pharmacists, professional volunteers and community health ambassadors
- Implement health management program involving service-user case management and outreach home visit
- Arrange intervention groups and workshops to service users with healthcare needs
- To achieve the goal of a) maintenance of health of working poor families in Kwai Tsing, b) timely management of cardiovascular risk lifestyle modification
- Required to work flexible workhours and on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays
Qualification Requirement :
- Registered with Nursing Council of Hong Kong with valid Practicing Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years' relevant working experience.
- Experience in community health setting preferable.
Strong self-initiative, reliable, able to work under pressure and with good interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in common computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent English, Cantonese & preferably Mandarin.
Application Deadline : 2018/08/31
Please send your application with expected salary to Room A19, 14/F, Wing Cheung Industrial Building, 58-70 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.