Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit : "To serve, not to be served". The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
Ref : CHRFIN/08/18
- Perform all cashier functions at Yau Ma Tei / Wanchai office
- Responsible for the works in the cashier office
- Responsible for money collection and cash reimbursement
- Perform daily cash closing process and data input into our accounting system
- Responsible for the custody of cheque book, safe box and receipt
- Maintain credit card machines register
- Assist in ledger maintenance for the treasury / fund transactions
- Other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects including Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent
- Diploma in Finance and Business is highly preferred
- Preferably to have three years relevant working experience
- Competent accounting knowledge
- Well versed with office software and equipment
- Good common sense and responsible, patient, independent and meticulous character
- Strong team spirit and communication skills
- Compensation commensurate with experience, starting salary can be recognized by the seniority of service up to HK$30,320
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com on or before 14th August, 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.