Registered Nurse (Children's Palliative Care)
Children's Cancer Foundation is a pioneer in providing children's palliative and home care services for 18 years in Hong Kong. We will further expand our services and would like to invite passionate applicants to join our team.
- Provide palliative nursing care for child patients and bereavement care for families
- Perform on-call duties and work irregular hours at times
- Provide outreach services
- A Certificate of Registration (Part I) holder with a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong
- At least five years of post-qualificiation experience preferably in the areas of paediatrics and palliative care
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidate.
Please send application with full resume and expected salary to : The Services Director, Children's Cancer Foundation Family Service Centre, Units 8-13, G/F, Lung Fook House, Lower Wong Tai Sin Estate, Kowloon or email to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.