Human Resources Assistant II
Ref : A3/HRAII/ESP/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Provide logistical support in organizing internal training programmes, initiatives / events relating to staff relations and ad hoc projects;
- provide clerical support in developing, maintaining and revising staff relations and welfare policies, internal controls and operational guidelines to align with corporate strategies;
- assist in the development, monitoring and maintenance of the system(s) in relation to staff training and welfare functions and electronic platforms;
- perform document management duties such as schedules, reports and relevant analyses, and handle telephone enquiries from internal and external parties;
- apply various software to design, develop and edit graphics, videos and audio files for promotion means, media channels and websites; and
- think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts to further promote the corporate image and optimize internal communication channels.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) and Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- strong computer knowledge including Chinese and English word-processing, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and Photoshop / PhotoImpact; and
- proficiency in written Chinese and English.
Please specify in the resume or application form the HKCEE results / working experience you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 15 August 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER