New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operated currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
JC A-Connect : Jockey Club Autism Support Network
- To develop or advise on the identification of training goals, development of the coaching program protocols for primary and secondary students with ASD;
- To develop or advise on the development of the parent support program such as parent groups, seminars / workshops and mindfulness-based intervention;
- To render on-site support and supervision to coaches through direct observation of the delivery of training sessions;
- To provide feedback to coaches and enhance their group leading skills;
- To directly conduct or support coaches to conduct consultation / workshop for school personnel;
- To render off-site support and supervision through regular internal training and supervision to coaches;
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the coaching programs and modify the training goals, strategies and materials whenever needed to match with students' needs; and
- To evaluate the effectiveness of the parent programs and modify the training and intervention foci whenever necessary.
- Master degree holder or above in Clinical Psychology / Educational Psychology / Speech Therapy;
- At least 6 years of full-time working experience in the related professional field; and
- Good communication and supervisory skills.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com
Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.