Administrative Assistant (Museum)
Ref : A3/AAM/TWM/MIP
Location : Yau Ma Tei
Roles and responsibilities :
- Assist in the management of the Tung Wah Museum;
- provide full spectrum of daily office administrative support;
- provide support to heritage projects / programmes;
- assist in liaison with museum volunteers; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (a) Matriculation (passes in two Advanced Level subjects in HKALE and credits in three other HKCEE subjects) or equivalent; or
(b) a recognized Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or above;
- minimum 3 years' administrative work experience, preferably in related field;
- good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage; and
- good interpersonal and communication skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications and working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
Currently at $22,865 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 10).
The successful candidates will be appointed on contract terms. The salary are subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601] to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 13 August 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER