Ref : A3/ADC/EWWC/MIP
Location : Yau Ma Tei and Causeway Bay
Roles & responsibilities :
- Handle the appointments of the centre;
- answer clients' enquiries;
- provide timely response to the telephone hotline;
- perform registration for clients, filing, data entry and other clerical duties;
- handle the payments from clients;
- maintain the inventory;
- assist in the provision of health education; and
- perform any duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) & Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- able to speak fluent Cantonese; and
- proficient in both Chinese and English word-processing skills.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant academic results / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will be appointed on contract terms with a salary currently at $13,870 per month (Tung Wah Master Pay Scale Point 2). The salary is subject to downward / upward adjustment or may be frozen as determined by Tung Wah and/or as appropriate with reference to the civil service pay review. The fringe benefits include paid leave, medical services, dental scheme and training sponsorship.
Please send your resume or completed application form [F601] to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 13 August 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER