Human Resources Executive Assistant
Ref : A3/HREA/IS/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Support the planning, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of human resources related information systems and employee self-services systems;
- undertake administrative duties of human resources related information systems by researching, collecting user requirements and conducting system testing exercises;
- co-ordinate and undertake the administrative arrangement for multi-media production for promoting employer's brand image;
- handle the operational details and logistical arrangement for the promotional materials of the employee self-services systems;
- compile statistical reports on employee self-services systems and surveys by consolidating the data collected from related systems or users;
- provide administrative assistance for the projects relating to personnel services; and
- perform any other administrative duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- Higher Diploma / Associate Degree preferably in IT or multimedia discipline;
- preferably with experience in IT administration;
- acquaintance with Microsoft Office and preferably with knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, VideoStudio and HTML;
- good communication in both English and Chinese; and
- interested in video editing and motion graphics design.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 13 August 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER