Human Resources Assistant II
Ref : A3/HRAII/HRD/MIP
Location : Sheung Wan
Roles & responsibilities :
- Render support to collect and collate data / statistics / HR related information for various pay trend and base pay structure reviews in relation to the market driven pay system;
- search and compile relevant data and information to provide supervisors with useful reference materials for accurate data analysis;
- assist in implementation of the marketing strategies to promote employer's brand image;
- render clerical support for staff recruitment, staff re-appointment and cessation matters;
- process salary assessment for new recruits and serving staff on in-service appointment;
- gather and consolidate data to update staff establishment, vacancy and turnover data for regular reporting;
- handle internal and external enquiries on operational matters and co-ordinate with users on follow-up actions; and
- discharge daily office administration duties and perform general clerical duties.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- (a) 5 passes in HKCEE including Chinese Language, English Language (Syl. B) and Mathematics or equivalent plus at least 2 years of relevant experience; or
(b) completion of F.5 plus at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- well versed in MS Excel, good sense of IT knowledge and able to handle figurative work; and
- proficient in Chinese and English word-processing.
(Please specify in the resume or application form the academic results / working experience you have attained in detail.)
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 2-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships. The incumbent will normally work under a 5-day week schedule subject to operational needs and exigencies of the service.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong by 13 August 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 November 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER