Assistant Manager, Fund Raising and Communications
Hans Andersen Club is a non-profit making organization which takes children and families as the service target. Please visit our website for details : http://www.hac.org.hk . We are recruiting a proactive, independent and responsible person to fulfil our fund-raising and publicity needs.
The appointee will develop and implement strategies and programs on fundraising campaigns, corporate partnership, branding and publicity.
To qualify for this position, the applicant must possess :
- Degree in business, communications, marketing or equivalent
- Minimum three years experience in planning, organising and executing fundraising events of different scales
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese is a must
- Strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills, with proficiency in social media applications
- Abilities in working with various stakeholders and collaborators
Salary and Conditions of Service :
Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include leave and training allowance.
Information and Application :
To apply, please send your application letter with your resume to our Executive Director by post. Address: 5/F, Chuk Yuen Estate Community Centre, 11 Chuk Yuen Road, Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon. The closing date is 24 August 2018. Applications will receive full consideration and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. For enquiries, please contact Ms Zuki Chan at 2338 8904 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hans Andersen Club Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to the principle of diversity. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.