Christian Family Service Centre is a value-driven, multi-service, non-profit organization with the mission to support families in need. We are seeking dedicated people who share our values and are willing to contribute to the growth of the organization. Applications are invited for the post of Social Worker.
Ref : SW3-MLC
- Diploma / Associate Degree in social work or above;
- English language (Syllabus B) and Chinese language at Grade E or above in HKCEE / Level 2 in HKDSE and Registered Social Worker.
Job Duties :
- Deliver direct service for people with dementia, including case management, group work and community education;
- To assist Senior Service Manager to implement market strategies for the developed dementia service in new service market;
- To assist Senior Service Manager to develop new service product for the dementia patients and their caregivers;
- To assist special project e.g. CIIF, Partnership Fund.
Working Hours : 44 hours gross per week and on shift when necessary
Working location : Hong Kong Island / Kwun Tong
Please send your application letter quoting our job reference code together with a full resume, available date, last and expected salary by post to the Human Resources Department at 10/F, 3 Tsui Ping Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com
Prospective employees who will undertake child or mentally incapacitated persons related work will be requested to undergo the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Applicants not hearing from us within two months from the date of advertisement may consider their applications fail.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose for different posts in the Agency only.