The Association is looking for a dynamic, innovative and dedicated social work practitioner with strong vision to lead the association facing challenges under limited resources and work out strategies for service development.
- University Degree in social work with at least 2 years' working experience.
- Experience in administration and management is an advantage.
- Abilities in establishing direction and formulating strategies for development of the organization.
- Able to ally with external commercial firm or funding bodies strategically for fund raising.
- Mature, analytical and excellent social and communication skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese.
The position is contract based and to be reviewed annually.
Please forward application with full resume and expected salary to : The Chairperson, The Parents' Association of Pre-school Handicapped Children Unit 1-2A, G/F, Tsz Fung Hse, Fung Tak Est, Diamond Hill, Kln. not later than 8th Aug 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.