Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Support
- Provide day-to-day IT support to staff members and students of the school.
- Provide support of hardware, classroom ICT facilities, software, network, e-mail, office applications and educational software.
- Assist in the organizing and supporting of IT related activities.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software systems, network equipment and printers.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems; diagnose and resolve hardware or software faults.
- Higher Diploma or above in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and Windows Operating System. Linux familiarity is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (both Windows and Mac environment).
- Knowledge of administering users and computers via Active Directory.
- Energetic, self-motivated, responsible, able to work under pressure and a good team player.
- Good Command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Dental insurance, Medical insurance, Double pay, Five-day work week & Education allowance.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by email to email@example.com or by post to HR at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.