Assistant Teachers (Chinese Language)
A non-profit-making, co-educational EMI and DSS SchoolInvitation to apply for the above post effective School Year 2018-19, starting on 1st Sept 2018.
Qualifications and Experience :
- A recognized degree. Priority is given to applicants with relevant majors
- Ability to teach in fluent Putonghua preferred
- Relevant teaching experience preferred
- To teach the relevant subject (0.4 of a regular teacher's teaching load)
- Lesson substitution, if required
- To carry out co-curricular activities and other duties as assigned by the School Principal.
Salary & Benefits :
Salary, comparable to Points 8 to 11 of the government's master pay scale, will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Generous medical benefits.
Applications with a covering letter and detailed resume with supporting documents of HKCE / HKDSE / HKAL examination results and university transcripts should be sent by post to: The Principal, The Chinese Foundation Secondary School, 9 Harmony Road, Siu Sai Wan, Hong Kong.
Please mark clearly on the envelope the name of the post applied.
The closing date of application is 27th July 2018. Applicants not invited for interviews within three weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.