HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy or Advanced Pharmacy Degree.
- Hong Kong Registered Pharmacist.
- Experience in clinical pharmacy
- Bilingual - fluent in English and Chinese.
- Typing and basic computer skills required.
- Good communication skills and people oriented.
- Sound knowledge in pharmacotherapies.
- Shift duties are required.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.