HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
- Certificate, diploma or degree to practice Medical Radiography which is recognized by the Hong Kong Radiographers Board.
- Registered Radiographer of Hong Kong with valid Annual Practicing Certificate and Irradiating Apparatus License.
- Experience as Radiographer in a hospital setting is preferred.
- Experience in Cath Lab is beneficial.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Demonstrates independent problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates good patient handling skills.
- Ability to work with other hospital personnel in a kind, courteous, professional manner.
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.