New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operated currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
Kwai Tsing Community Green Station (CGS) Project
- To coordinate the recyclables collection services;
- To oversee the project service in meeting the contractual requirements;
- To lead and supervise the project team in community & educational service, operational service and the station;
- To oversee the operation of CGS, including human resources management, budgeting, education services, recyclables collection services, station maintenance etc.;
- To plan, implement and promote all related programmes/events and initiate network building activities;
- To liaise with the Environmental Protection Department for project development; and
- To maintain a close relationship with stakeholders of CGS.
- Bachelor's degree holder with at least 3 years managerial experience preferably in non-governmental organizations and / or the public sector;
- Solid experience and expertise in waste reduction projects;
- Established social network with commercial sectors and recycling industry is definitely an advantage;
- Mature, sociable and meticulous and able to work independently for multiple tasks and under pressure; and
- Good command of both English and Chinese.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com
Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.