New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operated currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
- To render and deliver direct psychological service to people in recovery and families including individual and group therapy or treatment;
- To administer psychological assessments and prepare reports;
- To develop evidence-based psychological intervention protocols;
- To provide clinical consultation and supervision to multidisciplinary staff members;
- To design and deliver staff development and professional training activities;
- To assist in public education activities;
- To administer research projects prioritized by the Association;
- To perform other duties and responsibilities as required or as assigned; and
- May be required to work irregular hours and / or at multiple centers.
- A Master Degree or above in Clinical Psychology from a local university, or equivalent;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese / Cantonese;
- Able to work independently and as a member of the multi-disciplinary team, flexible, innovative and dynamic as well as possesses good interpersonal skills; and
- Previous work experience in the mental health field is preferred.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email email@example.com
Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.