Administration and Accounting Officer
「To eliminate health inequity in societies
Health In Action was established in 2011 and is a registered non-governmental organization in Hong Kong. Our vision is to eliminate health inequity in societies and we firmly believe that health is a fundamental human right for all, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We are currently looking for a high-calibre personnel to join our team at our Kwai Hing Office.
Administrative duties :
- Handle walk-in / phone call / email enquires in a health centre setting;
- Maintain proper office operation including asset registration and maintenance, Office equipment & stationary procurement and management, IT and communication system maintenance, etc.;
- Responsible for personnel administration, maintain record of insurance coverage, payroll and MPF of staff;
- Provide clerical support to professions on service data and research data input;
- Assist in preparing Annual Return, Annual Report.
Accounting duties :
- Handle full set of accounts independently;
- Maintain daily accounting operation such as payment transactions, journal voucher preparation, bank reconciliation and petty cash management;
- Prepare cheque payments and handle staff expenses claims, etc;
- Prepare monthly/yearly accounting related schedules and other stakeholders' reports;
- Maintain proper and systematic filing;
- Responsible for organization's administration and operation duties;
- Liaise with auditors and other service providers for monthly accounting report, payroll & MPF payment update;
- Assist in preparing annual budget and annual audit.
- Higher diploma in Accounting discipline or above is preferred;
- With Interest or experience in health service administration is preferred;
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience;
- Proficient in MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Flexible, independent, cheerful, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and a good team player;
- Accuracy and detail oriented;
- Good command in both Chinese and English.
Application Deadline : 2018/08/14
Please send your application with expected salary to Room A19, 14/F, Wing Cheung Industrial Building, 58-70 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong or email to email@example.com
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.