Centre Manager of Health In Action Kwai Tsing Community Health Hub
「To eliminate health inequity in societies
Health In Action was established in 2011 and is a registered non-governmental organization in Hong Kong. Our vision is to eliminate health inequity in societies and we firmly believe that health is a fundamental human right for all, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. We are currently looking for a high-calibre personnel to join our team at our Kwai Hing Office.
Health In Action (HIA) is NGO with the vision to eliminate health inequity in societies. Our team comprises of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and we aspire to drive social change on health policies through cycles of service, research and advocacy.
Position Summary :
The primary role of the Centre Manager is to be responsible for overall management of HIA's community health hub (the Centre) in terms of service provision, execution of administrative and operational procedures, and effective case management to deliver primary health care services to Working Poor in Kwai Tsing. Centre Manager must drive for HIA vision and mission AND make sure all works are in line with organizational values.
Roles and responsibilities :
- To lead and manage a team of nurses allied health team composed of social worker, nutritionist, physiotherapist, pharmacists, professional volunteers and community health ambassadors.
- To establish a new centre and maintain operations of multidisciplinary professional services.
- To achieve the goal of a) maintenance of health of working poor families in Kwai Tsing, b) prevention of deterioration of chronic illness and c)timely management of episodic common illness.
- With use of socio-medical collaboration model, including liaison works with multiple stakeholders in Kwai Tsing to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of services.
- Deliver advocacy and research of the new primary health care model.
- Supervise administrative works and financial control of centre.
Qualification requirement :
- Hold a degree in public health or professional qualification of nursing or allied health;
- Have at least 5 years' experience in managing a team of multidisciplinary healthcare professionals and administrative staff;
- Prior experience in coaching and/or leadership positions required;
- Computer and statistical experience essential.
Application Deadline : 2018/08/14
Please send your application with expected salary to Room A19, 14/F, Wing Cheung Industrial Building, 58-70 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T., Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.