Senior Accounts Clerk
Organization background :
Hans Andersen Club is a non-profit making organization which takes children and families as the service target.
Please visit our website for details : http:/www.hac.org.hk
- Prepare full set of financial statements, including monthly statement and account analysis reports;
- Perform analysis of budgets, variances and forecast;
- Check payment voucher with supporting documents submitted by various service units;
- Compile expenditure reports;
- Check MPF contribution; and
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required.
- HKCEE with 5 Subject pass include Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics or Level 2 or equivalent or above in 5 subjects including Chinese Language, English Language and Mathematics in the HKDSE.
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting with LCCI Higher level or ACCA or equivalent qualification.
- Solid experience in accounting for 4 years or above. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Accounts Clerk.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, mature and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and experience in Peachtree is preferred.
- Working experience in NGO will be an advantage.
Salary and Conditions of Service :
Salary offered will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include leave and training allowance.
Information and Application :
To apply, please send your application letter with your resume to our Executive Director by post. Address : 5/F, Chuk Yuen Estate Community Centre, 11 Chuk Yuen Road, Wong Tai Sin, Kowloon. The closing date is 10 August 2018. Applications will receive full consideration and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For enquiries, please contact Ms Zuki Chan at 2338 8904 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hans Andersen Club Limited is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to the principle of diversity. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only.