Information Technology Supervisor
Reporting to the Senior Management, the incumbent will provide leadership over the design, development and implementation of overall IT solutions in the Agency to support current and future operation and service needs at all levels, as well as the supervisory duties in managing the IT team and resources to ensure smooth operational support and security of IT infrastructure, network and systems.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines
- Preferably with 5 years hands-on experience in IT system strategy, design, development and implementation plus over 2 years' supervisory experience
- A good team player who is self-initiated with strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies and concepts quickly
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese