Job Summary :
- Conducting "school-based Learning Phonics through Language Arts programme" for P.1 to P.3 pupils.
- Organizing English activities to provide P.1 to P.6 students with more opportunities to use English in authentic contexts.
- Native English Speaking is a must
- Bachelor's Degree in English / Education is desirable
- Holder of Hong Kong Identity Card or a valid working visa is a must
- Experience in teaching young children and lesson planning is preferable
- Be responsible, energetic, independent, enthusiastic and patient
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Drama / Music / Arts background would be an advantage
Interested applicants, please send your CV with expected salary to us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail.
HKTA Wun Tsuen Ng Lai Wo Memorial School,
Estate Primary School No.3,
Tai Yuen Estate Area 16, Tai Po, N.T.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.