We are now inviting suitable candidates for the above vacancy.
- Handle full set of accounts independently;
- Prepare the monthly and annual closing of financial statement and analysis;
- Perform cash flow management and general account duties;
- Supervise teammates for maintaining routine accounting operations;
- Coordinate with external auditors to complete annual audits; and
- Handle Special Account Report for funders and projects.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent;
- HKICPA / ACCA Semi-qualified;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in which 3 years at supervisory level;
- Familiar with general accounting software;
- Possess working experience in NGO is an advantage;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Chinese.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to Head of Human Resources, The Hong Kong Society for the Deaf, Room 903, DWSSB, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com on or before 27 July 2018.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.