Registered Midwife (Full-time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
HONG KONG ADVENTIST HOSPITAL - STUBBS ROAD is a reputable not for profit acute care private hospital serving international and local patients with a passion for excellence, a spirit of Christian service and a commitment to whole-person healing. Thanks to its state-of-the-art equipment and highly-skilled staff, our hospital offers all the advantages of a high-tech medical center where physicians and healthcare personnel provide patients with attentive care in a safe and comfortable environment. We are currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated, and qualified individuals for the above position(s).
At present we have openings in the following departments :
1. Medical Unit
2. Cardiac Catherization & Interventional Centre
3. Operating Room
4. Intensive Care Unit / Special Care Unit
5. Obstetric Unit
- Applicants must hold Hong Kong Registered Nurse license and current practicing certificate
- For Registered Midwife, applicants must hold Hong Kong Registered Nurse and Hong Kong Registered Midwife license and current practicing certificate
- At least 2 years work experience or above is preferred
- Applicants must be proficient in written & spoken English & Chinese
- 5-day work week & shift rotation required
- Permanent Night shift for Special Care Unit available
- For ICU applicants, ICU related certificates are preferred
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email email@example.com
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.