Ref : YCHSS/MO
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Medicine & Surgery from a local university, or equivalent
- Possess a Certificate of Registration (Part I) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Medical Council of Hong Kong
- Grade E or above in English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language in HKCEE or equivalent
- Experience in Geriatrics and Medicine Specialty is preferable
- Mainly deployed on clinical and non-clinical duties in the following programme areas:
(a) disease prevention; (b) health promotion; (c) curative care; (d) rehabilitation; (e) clinical audit
- Partner with other health professionals to provide holistic care services for elders with severe impairment
- Provide consultation / advice to health professionals as well as residents' relatives
- Conduct staff training, quality service management meeting; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by Superintendent
Monthly Salary :
- $64,055 - $108,485, entry salary depends on years of recognized experience
Location : Tsuen Wan or Lai King
Due to the Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) Scheme is implemented, Yan Chai Hospital Social Services Department will request the eligible applicants to undergo SCRC.
Interested parties please download a "Job Application Form" at our homepage http://www.ychss.org.hk/join-us and submit the application form together with full resume (Please specify the relevant reference number, location and expected salary) to the Manager (HR & Administration), Yan Chai Hospital Social Services Department, 8/F, YCH Multi-Services Complex, 18 Yan Chai Street, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13 July, 2018.
All unsuccessful application letters will be destroyed upon the position being filled
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.