Centre In-charge (Ethnic Minorities Programmes) (Tuen Mun) (Non-subvented)
Christian Action was established in 1985 as a registered charitable organization in Hong Kong. Our mission is to serve those who are poor, disadvantaged, marginalized, displaced or abandoned regardless of their age, gender, nationality and religion.
We are looking for high calibre individual to fill the above vacancies on contract basis.
Ref : SSD/EM/CIC/18027/MP
- RSW with Degree or above in Social Sciences or welfare discipline;
- Min. 4 years of working exp. in social services and solid experience in staff supervision and centre-in-charge;
- Competent in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Prior experience in serving Ethnic Minorities community preferable;
- Manage centre administration, staff supervision and reports to the funder;
- Conduct direct services; organize and implement center-based and outreach community integration programmes;
- Write funding proposals to generate extra funding sources for service development;
- Network with schools / NGOs / churches / government departments and other community stakeholders;
- Monitor programme implementation and evaluation;
- Develop locality work for enhancing social integration and racial harmony;
- Applicants must be prepared to work shift-work, including night-duty and weekends.
Interested parties please send resume (including present and expected salary) with applied position and reference code to : Human Resources Division, Christian Action, 4/F New Horizons Building, 2 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data provided will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Organization will retain their applications for a maximum period of six months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Organization.