Deputy Manager (Project Developments)
The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation (hereunder as 'HKSR') is a non-governmental organization dedicated to providing services to enhance the quality of life of people with disability, chronic illness or challenges of aging, and to advocate for their equal opportunities in the social, civic and economic arena. We are looking for high caliber candidates to work for our Long Term Care Division.
Ref : DM(P)_ TST&LQW_ JUN18
Job duties :
- Assist in developing an innovative, personalized and integrative rehabilitative project of ageing and frailty
- Lead the rehabilitation team in creating new service models
- Apply Information Technology to transform the current services for sustainable development
- Apply the evidence-based practice approach to plan, implement and evaluate the professional rehabilitation services
- Registered Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist, holds valid practicing certificate in HK
- At least 5 years working experience in elderly / rehabilitation field
- Innovative, strong problem solving ability and possess can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage projects independently
- Master Pay Scale (MPS) commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience, plus allowance
- 44 working hours per week; 5 days work and Saturday duty required
- Location : Pokfulam
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send your full resume with reference code, present and expected salary to Senior Manager (HR), Rm 12, 1/F, Lam Tin Complex, 7 Rehab Path, Lam Tin, Kowloon, Hong Kong or email to : email@example.com on or before 11 July 2018.
Applicants not invited for interview before 25 July 2018 should consider their applications unsuccessful. Data held by HKSR relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. All applications would be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.
HKSR is an equal opportunity employer