Drama Tutor (English)
To cope with continuous development, W F Joseph Lee Primary School is in search of dedicated professionals to provide timely, professional and comprehensive support to school.
- Initiate and develop programmes and activities for students' development in performing art
- Coordinate the internal and external events, including seminars, workshops, conferences etc
- Work closely with the panel heads and assist the team to plan, prioritize and ensure the execution of multi-projects to meet all deadlines and schedules
- Prepare the proposals, reports and budgets
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent in written and spoken English, Native English Speaker is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Performing Art or related discipline, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in teaching
- Good knowledge in Performing Art
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills
- Organized and with strong sense of responsibility
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and MS Office
Interested parties may apply with resume, stating expected salary and availability, to Human Resources Department, W F Joseph Lee Primary School, 9 Tin Fai Road, Tin Shui Wai, New Territories, Hong Kong and mark the applied post on the envelope. Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website : http://www.wfjlps.edu.hk
The successful candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC).
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.