Deputy Operating Theatre Manager
Matilda International Hospital is a not-for-profit private hospital situated on the world-renowned destination, Victoria Peak, of Hong Kong Island. We offer a wide range of healthcare services supported by a knowledgeable, caring team and technologically advanced resources.
Empathetic, innovative, inspirational, proactive and professional - candidates who share our common goal of providing personalised health and wellness services to our patients are most welcome to join us.
Ref No : DOTM-OT-MP20180627
Key Responsibilities :
Hands-on approach in working with / assisting the Head of Department in leading operating theatre, fast track, recovery and HSDU teams and managing departmental operation and staff development :
- Supervises a team of nurses and other healthcare staff in daily operation covering patient service, manpower allocation, facilities and equipment, budget and expenses, etc.
- Liaises with doctors, other specialties / medical professionals for timely and effective patient service delivery and optimal utilization of operating rooms
- Conducts training to subordinates according to professional standards, statutory regulations and service requirements
- Provides support to Head of Department in key decision making such as quality assurance, policy and procedures, business performance, team structure, performance management, hiring and retention
- Performs the role of duty manager, emergency duties, related hands-on clinical support and other corporate projects whenever necessary
- Min. 15 years of solid, hands-on OT experience in relevant positions (currently working on the above capacity with hands on practice / updated skills a must)
- Registered with the Hong Kong Nursing Council & specialized in Peri-operative nursing
- An adaptive team player with positive attitude and communication skills
- Managerial and clinical skills (as may be required to work in clinical practice if necessary)
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager, Matilda International Hospital, 41 Mount Kellett Road, The Peak, Hong Kong or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the Ref. No. on the cover.
All personal data provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.