Assistant Principal Programme Secretary (Special Project) (ASWO)
Established in 1901, Chinese YMCA of Hong Kong aims to help the youth to develop a holistic character and contribute to the society by providing activities and services in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ and the Christian Spirit : "To serve, not to be served". The Association is now looking for high caliber candidates to fill the above position.
Ref : ASWOSPTCG/06/18
- Supervise and manage the CIIF ethnic minorities service
- Collaborate with different stakeholders and teammates to ensure effective project execution
- Create and develop community inclusion programmes for ethnic minorities and local residents
- Registered Social Worker
- Degree holder or above in Social Work
- Experience in ethnic minorities service is preferable
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- Working Location: Tin Shui Wai District
We offer 5-day work with good remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interested candidates, please submit your full resume stating the expected salary with reference no. and make attention to the Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com on or before 24th June, 2018.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.