School Administrative Officer
We are an aided Christian secondary school committed to whole-person education. We are looking for high-calibre education practitioners who are committed to teaching and would help the school realize its mission to prepare leaders for tomorrow.
Applications are invited for the above post starting from September 2018.
- Assisting in implementing the School's Administrative policies and procedures;
- Assisting in general office administration, in the logistics of School events and activities;
- Supporting the School's reception counter;
- Taking on any other duties as required by the School.
- Higher Diploma or above in relevant discipline;
- Some experience in office administration and reception duties and added advantage;
- Be meticulous, be flexible and a team player;
- Have good written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Have good computer skills, especially Excel and some experience in using accounting software;
- Strong organizational abilities and time management skills.
- Able to work in fast-passed environment and tight schedule.
Interested parties are invited to send an application letter with full resume, one recent photo and details of two referees by mail to : The Principal, The ELCHK Yuen Long Lutheran Secondary School, Phase 2, Tin Yiu Estate, Tin Shui Wai, Yuen Long, N.T. or by email to email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.