Coach (Full Time / Part Time)
New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association was established in 1965 and is dedicated to recovery-oriented, people-focused and evidence-based community mental health service development. The Association operates over 70 service units and projects to render residential services, employment and vocational training, community support for 15,000 people in recovery of mental illness and their families, as well as 43,000 people in the general public in mental health education annually. To promote social inclusion and support self-reliance of people in recovery, the Association has established social enterprises in various businesses with a total of 22 projects operated currently. It also specializes in mental health promotion and prevention, research, professional training and development.
Please visit https://www.nlpra.org.hk/ for additional information.
JC A-Connect Project - Jockey Club Autism Support Network
- To be responsible for conducting the needs assessment on students with ASD and other stakeholders;
- To conduct school-based social competence training for students with ASD and to provide consultations and training to parents and stakeholders concerned;
- To design and develop training materials;
- To attend the internal coordination and supervision meetings with professionals from the Multi-disciplinary Advisory Team; and
- To fulfill and meet the administration requirements of the post.
- Degree holder or above in social work or counselling;
- At least 2 years of full-time working experience in the related professional field;
- Mature and passionate to work with individuals challenged by ASD; and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; self-motivated and able to work independently.
Applicants are invited to forward a cover letter and a resume to the Human Resources Department, New Life Psychiatric Rehabilitation Association, 332 Nam Cheong Street, Kowloon by post, by fax 3552 5398 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org . Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months should consider their application filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed upon completion of recruitment exercise. Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.