Performance Improvement Nurse (Full Time)
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan is the private non-profit Christian hospital with international accreditation, has been serving its community since 1964. Our new 470 bed hospital building features an award-winning design, significantly more space and a comfortable, hotel-style environment. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated qualified personnel for the above position(s).
- At least 3 years clinical experience, preferably in hospital
- RN or Tertiary education with current practicing certificate
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Good computer and coordination skill are essential
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in quality improvement activities is preferred
- Under the general direction of Performance Improvement Manager
- Assist in assessing, planning, and implementing PI programs within various departments throughout the hospital such as accreditation survey
Equal employment opportunities apply to all applicants. Please submit your resume, and your salary expectations, to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Adventist Hospital - Tsuen Wan, 199 Tsuen King Circuit, Tsuen Wan, N.T. or by fax 2275 6426 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received will remain confidential and will be destroyed after 3 months.