Post Date: 18 May 2018
Functions: Health Care / Medical
Education: Bachelor Degree
- Healthy People
- Happy Staff
- Trusted by the Community
- Helping People Stay Healthy
- People-centred Care
- Professional Service
- Committed Staff
Various Clusters (Ref : GPO/HO1805013/21820)
HK$18,562 per month (including Monthly Allowance)
- Participate in the Graduate Clinical Training Programme.
- Provide clinical service in the relevant specialty area.
BSc (Honours) in Biomedical Engineering with Prosthetics & Orthotics concentration, Hong Kong Polytechnic University or equivalent.
Preferred Attributes / Exposure :
- Fluency in written English and Chinese as well as spoken English and Cantonese.
- Communication skills.
- Commitment to patient care.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate from BSc (Honours) in Biomedical Engineering with Prosthetics & Orthotics concentration, Hong Kong Polytechnic University or equivalent in 2018 may also apply. If selected, their appointment will be subject to their having satisfied all the appointment requirements.
- May be required to work irregular hours.
- Will be rotated to work in different hospitals and may be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
- Appointment will be on contract terms for a period of 1 year. Up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon satisfactory completion of contract.
- Please submit application on-line on or before 4 June 2018 via our website in http://www.ha.org.hk (click Careers). For enquiries, please telephone 2300 6336.
General Notes :
- We support the employment of people with a disability.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us before 13 August 2018 may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 24 months.