We are now inviting suitable candidates for the above vacancy.
The successful incumbent will assist Director in formulating and implementing strategic plans to support the Society's long term development and, overseeing and developing the Society's services and projects.
- Registered social worker;
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent;
- At least 10 years post-qualification working experience in which 5 years at supervisory level;
- Experience in working with disabled persons is preferable;
- Strong management and leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English and Chinese.
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Director.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to Head of Human Resources, The Hong Kong Society for the Deaf, Room 903, DWSSB, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com on or before 2 June 2018.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.