香港老年學學院 - 和富老年學訓練中心
Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology - Wofoo Training Centre of Gerontology
Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme
Hong Kong Association of Gerontology is providing comprehensive training and supporting programs, aiming to improve the quality of care for elderly people living in residential care homes and in community home settings. From 2016 onwards, the Association has been sponsored by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust, to conduct a 3-years project namely "JCECC: End-of-life Care in Residential Care Homes for The Elderly". We are now recruiting dedicated and experienced executive personnel to join us in this project, so as to facilitate smooth running of the project.
Job Description :
- To assist in administration of project, including all managerial works in daily operation, preparation and maintenance of duty roster, data collection, input and simple analysis;
- To assist in project data compilation and report writing;
- To assist in preparation and production of required materials for training programs and seminars, and in compilation of working manuals;
- To liaise with personnel both internally & externally.
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above;
- With minimum 3 years of relevant working experience (preferable be in social service settings);
- With working experience in project / program implementation will be beneficial;
- Good communication skill and commitment to team work;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good command of Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint & Chinese typing.
For more details, please visit our website : http://www.hkag.org
Please send your resume with expected salary to : The Executive Director, Hong Kong Association of Gerontology at email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.