香港老年學學院 - 和富老年學訓練中心
Hong Kong Institute of Gerontology - Wofoo Training Centre of Gerontology
Residential Aged Care Accreditation Scheme
Hong Kong Association of Gerontology is providing comprehensive training and supporting programs, aiming to improve the quality of care for elderly people living in residential care homes and in community home settings. From 2018 onwards, the Association will be sponsored by The Hong Kong Jockey Club Charities Trust, to conduct a 3-years community project namely "Age-friendly Estate Management and Carer Training Programme". We are now recruiting dedicated and experienced professionals and executive personnel to join us in this project, so as to improve the quality of caring for elderly people living in the community.
Job Description :
- To assist in project implementation, including development of the related project contents, and to assist in monitoring the progress;
- To develop and conduct training on topics related to Age-friendly Estate Management and care-givers training (especially on psycho-social aspects);
- To prepare and produce required training materials and work manuals;
- To assist in development of multi-media resources information;
- To assist in liaison with personnel both internally & externally.
- Registered Social Worker, with minimum 3 years working experiences, preferably in elderly services;
- With experience of working in social service and community settings will be beneficial;
- Able to work under pressure, work independently and self-motivated;
- Good communication skill;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
For more details, please visit our website : http://www.hkag.org
Please send your resume with expected salary to : The Executive Director, Hong Kong Association of Gerontology at email@example.com
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.