Administrative / Research Assistant in Kwun Tong Office (Contract)
The first NGO specializing in marital services invites applications for the above post.
- To provide administrative and program support for the projects in the office.
- To compile training manual and materials;
- To assist in research projects, such as liaison, data collection and handling;
- To carry out general office duties.
Entry Requirements :
- Diploma or Associate Degree, preferably in social sciences or research related disciplines;
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Experience in research conducting would be an asset;
- Proficiency in computer skills, e.g. Chinese Processing, Word, Excel and knowledge in Photoshop and other multimedia application will be an advantage.
Interested persons should apply with full resume stating expected salary to the Executive Officer at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong.
Deadline for application : 25 April, 2018
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.