Occupational Therapist II
- Healthy People
- Happy Staff
- Trusted by the Community
- Helping People Stay Healthy
- People-centred Care
- Professional Service
- Committed Staff
Various Clusters (Ref : OTII/HO804006/21816)
HK$29,875 to HK$48,277 per month (including Monthly Allowance).
Provide occupational therapy services to patients / clients, including assessment, treatment program planning and implementation, related documentation, and communication.
- A BSc / BSc (Hons) Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent.
- Be registered as an Occupational Therapist of the Register of the Occupational Therapists under the Supplementary Medical Professions Ordinance and have a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapists Board, Hong Kong.
- Fluency in written English and Chinese as well as spoken English and Cantonese.
- Communication skill.
- Commitment to patient care.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Appointment will be on contract terms for a period of 1-3 years. Up to 15% of total basic salary (after deducting the contribution of Mandatory Provident Fund by Hospital Authority) as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
- Applicants who are expected to :
a) graduate from the BSc / BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy in 2018 and;
b) be able to be registered as an Occupational Therapist of the Register of the Occupational Therapists under the Supplementary Medical Professions Ordinance and have a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Occupational Therapists Board, Hong Kong;
may also apply. If selected, their appointment will be subject to their having satisfied all the appointment requirements.
- Please attach all clinical placement results and final year transcript in the online application. For 2018 graduates whose final year transcripts are not available, please attach school examination results of all school years currently available for reference.
- Appointed candidates may be required to work shifts and irregular hours as well as to perform on-call duties.
- Selected applicants will be subject to central posting and may be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
- Please submit application on-line on or before 3 May 2018 via our website in http://www.ha.org.hk (click Careers). For enquiries, please telephone 2300 6336.
General Notes :
- We support the employment of people with a disability.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us before 12 July 2018 may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 24 months.