- Healthy People
- Happy Staff
- Trusted by the Community
- Helping People Stay Healthy
- People-centred Care
- Professional Service
- Committed Staff
Hospital Authority Head Office (Ref : EAI/HO1803006/21810)
HK$18,429 to HK$21,805 per month
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager I (Treasury), the incumbent will be responsible for treasury activities and the house-keeping tasks of Treasury Unit of Finance Division. Key responsibilities include :
- Assist in the daily treasury operations such as investment deal execution, settlement, banking arrangement, verification of bank confirmation, reconciliation of system records against bank documents, etc.
- Perform data analysis and prepare daily operational reports.
- Assist in carrying out the accounting functions.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports and presentations.
- Provide system maintenance support and assist in treasury system enhancement.
- Carry out day-to-day and ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the supervisors.
- University Graduates with experience; OR
- Form 5 / Secondary 5 with
(a) HKCEE 5 passes including English Language (Syl B) and Chinese Language; or
(b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below :
- Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language; and
- Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / "Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category) / Grade E in Other Language subjects.
AND diploma in Accounting or Finance discipline AND relevant experience.
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Exposure to system development / support function.
- Detail-oriented, responsible and able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Self-motivated with strong analytical and good interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
- Appointment will be on contract terms for a period of 3 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
- Please submit application online or before 23 March 2018 via web site http://www.ha.org.hk (click Careers). For enquires, please telephone 2300 6133.
General Notes :
- We support the employment of people with a disability.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us before 1 June 2018 may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be deleted from our files within 24 months.