Ref : A3/SA/2/MP
Roles and responsibilities :
- Provide software development services including programme design, coding, testing, program modules debugging and resolving of system logic difficulties;
- identify, test and correct problems in computer system and update documentation to reflect all changes of the computer system;
- provide consulting and problem solving services to users in resolving business and operation problems;
- provide round the clock crash maintenance and technical support for production systems;
- develop training materials and conduct training courses to users under the supervision of superiors; and
- advise user on course of action on system operation, enhancements and workaround.
The ideal candidate should possess :
- a recognized degree in information technology or equivalent;
- 3 years of relevant post-qualification experience in IT system development, support and maintenance services;
- well-proven experience in various IT system development with practical programming skills;
- good knowledge of software and database technologies with relevant solutions on various operating system platforms;
- preferably with expertise in web-based system development on Microsoft ASP.NET, C#, and MS SQL Server platform;
- good knowledge in AJAX, jQuery, SOAP, JSON, Java Script, HTML 5, HL7 and health informatics and electronic health records;
- willingness to work onsite at hospitals and clinics for providing end-user support and training services in office and non-office hours; and
- preferably for those who can work independently under pressure and deal with all users with good interpersonal skills.
- Location : Sheung Wan
- Please specify in the resume or application form the relevant qualifications / working experience / technical knowledge you have attained in detail.
Compensation & employment terms :
The successful candidate will initially be offered a 3-year contract with a remuneration package which will commensurate with his/her background and experience. The continuation of employment and employment terms thereafter will be subject to mutual agreement. Apart from contributions to the MPF Scheme, other benefits include paid annual leave, medical services, a dental scheme and training sponsorships.
Please send your resume and a completed application form [F601(n)] with indication of your current and expected salaries to the Principal Human Resources Manager, Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 4/F., Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Hong Kong or e-mail to email@example.com by 16 March 2018. The reference code should be marked both in the letter and on the envelope / e-mail. Application forms are obtainable in person or can be downloaded from http://www.tungwah.org.hk . Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and in accordance with the Tung Wah's personal data policy. Applicants not invited to attend an interview by 30 June 2018 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER