Information Technology Resource Centre Limited
Wholly Owned by The Hong Kong Council of Social Service
ITRC, a wholly owned subsidiary of HKCSS, has a mission to enhance information and communication technology (ICT) application in the Social Service sector. ITRC has been developing and implementing various ICT solutions for the Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs), and is one of the major solution suppliers in the Social Service sector. We are looking for technical and motivated professional to join our team for deploying quality ICT solutions.
Ref No : HKCSS/014/2018
- To support system analysis, design, development and maintenance for various IT / software projects
- To research on new solutions and technologies regarding their applicability in the social service sector
- To perform support work, including trouble shooting, diagnosis and debugging, etc.
- To provide service support to solution users, including answering queries, providing training, etc.
- To provide technical documentation for system development projects
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or Degree in Network, IT or related disciplines
- At least 3 years hands-on working experience on ASP.NET in C#, PHP, MS SQL Server and MySQL
- Experience on mobile application development (IOS and Android)
- Good team player
- Work independently in the technical work
- Able to work under pressure for meeting tight schedule
5-day work per week. 15-day annual leave.
Please send your application with expected salary to Room 1303, 13/F, Duke of Windsor Social Service Building, 15 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com . Reference No. should be quoted on envelope or email header. Only shortlisted applications will be notified.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months. The Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For our Policy on Employment of People with Disabilities, please refer to our website at http://www.hkcss.org.hk