Research / Administrative Assistant (Contract) in Kwun Tong Office
The first NGO specializing in marital services invites applications for the above post.
- To assist in research projects on marriage mediation counselling service (such as divorce and separation, co-parenting) in Hong Kong
- To collect, transcribe, and analyze data
- To handle statistical data
- To compile training manual and materials
- To provide administrative and program support for the projects in the office
Entry Requirements :
- Possess a recognized degree, preferably in social sciences or research related disciplines
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently with a strong sense of responsibility; and
- Have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Possession of research experience in related field would be an asset
- Proficiency in computer skills, e.g. Chinese Processing, Word, Excel and Power Point
Interested persons should apply with full resume stating expected salary to the Executive Officer at Room 101, 1/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen's Road Central, Hong Kong.
Deadline for application : 7 March, 2018
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.